CLUBS AND SOCS AWARDS - THURSDAY 20 MAY 2021 - 8.00 PM
Socialism for the 21st Century
People Before Profit is a political party of environmentalists, feminists, anti-racists and socialists.
Here is a summary of what we stand for:
- Make the big corporations and the wealthy pay their fair share of tax.
- Take Ireland’s natural resources into public ownership.
- Support strong trade unions that stand up for workers.
- End privatisation
- Build social housing – introduce rent controls – stop evictions.
- Create a national health service that treats according to medical need.
- Oppose racism – welcome refugees an end direct provision.
- Support a woman’s right to choose.
- Full social rights for disabled people.
- Free education at all levels
A Better World
- Stop climate change – move away from a profit addicted economy.
- Oppose war. Defend Irish neutrality.
- End partition and create a socialist united Ireland.
|Darragh Adelaide (Chairperson)
People Before Profit Gallery
Create your account today
Explore everything that DCU Clubs & Socs has to offer.